9.28.2010

Kindness and Quilts

I feel SO VERY fortunate! Lately, many of our friends and family members have come, literally "out of the woodworks" to help us with this transition by bringing food, checking-in, hanging-out and giving... so many creative, cute, fun, thoughtful gifts! I truly am blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people! It's funny cuz, one of my sister's has commented- on many occastions- how amazed she is at my friends- in this little valley and beyond. I'm truly surrounded by GREAT people! Thank you all- for all you do and have done.

HOW SWEET IT IS TO BE LOVED BY YOU!


Super amazing handcrafted quilt by Brigit- My Fav!!!!
The banana bread was just as great!

Oh yes- Jeremy is domestic! Love the mitts!
The morning Gramps "Saved the Day".
Jesse was thrilled to "Pay geo trains in da base mut".
Granny came to my rescue- thanks for the nap, clean sheets, and delicious food!!!

4 comments:

  1. AAAW! That is such a good post. I love when new babies come! Your parents look great Kate. I have something for you also, but someone else is making it. I still haven't perfected my domestic Goddess skills yet:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored I made your blog! ;-) And I'm glad you like the quilt. Landon looks so cute wrapped up in it! Miss you girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate,
    Love the update! You do have the best friends. We are missing you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, you should not have posted that pic lol. For real. ♥ ya. :)

    ReplyDelete