4.12.2010

The Story of BUDDY the Steer

For Duston's 4H Record Book, we put together these scrapbook pages about this year's project. I helped with the photos and layout and he came up with the story. ENJOY!!!
Chapter One: There once was a fine young steer, who lived on the Stewart Ranch. On the day that I saw him, I knew he was the one, to make my first market beef project a lot of fun!
Chapter Two: At Christmastime, I was walking my steer and he got excited, so I said, "Whoa Buddy!" And I thought of the movie Elf. From then on my steer was known as Buddy. I think he even looks a bit like Will Ferrell.

Chapter Three: Each day I took care of Buddy. As time has gone, Buddy has learned the show moves. Both Buddy and I are nervous, but pretty much he is rad, so I think he will do fine.
Chapter Four: Learning to take care of Buddy has been AWESOME! I'm excited to show him off at the fair. (Pictures Shown) October, January, April. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment